Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I see the clouds turning grey! (:
I'm very very very happy when its going to rain, I don't know why either. Probably because its cooling, compared to the extremely humid and warm weather in the afternoons. Hopefully this kind of weather stays till night time! Then, I'll have a good night sleep.

Bus-ed to school today, because its a Wednesday. I don't feel like taking bus tomorrow and the day after. I'm very lazy to wake up so early in the morning. Somemore, school starts early tomorrow and the day after. Zzz. See how.

All we did for A.Maths today, was re-capping Partial Fractions. Partial Fractions' kinda funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I guess. P.E was terrible. Did sit-ups and standing broad jump. Goodness me, I wanna redo sit-ups. What has gotten into me? Argh! Okay, see how. Mindy & I was paying like 99% of attention during Chinese today! I'm very glad we did pay attention, instead of crapping non-stop, and drifting off the lesson. Woooooooohooooooo (:

Chem was going true of holiday homework again. I turned to my left, and saw LD trying to get some sleep. Looking at him closing his eyes, I wanna close my eyes, and take a rest also! Urghhh. I closed my eyes, for less than a minute. Zzzzz. Nvm nvm nvm. School ended at 1pm todayyyyyyyy :D

After school, went to eat with Mindy & Sara, then bus-ed home. The bus took like a million years to arrive, but nvm. Lol.

Reached home, felt so tired. Switched on the fan and sat on the floor with Ginny. Done almost all my homeworks, to be submitted tomorrow...still, I'm not done with English. Okay, later, probably after tuition. Still feeling very sleepy~

不知不觉又过了一天,
I miss you, you know.
自从见到你,
你就无时无刻,
在我脑海里。
You feel the same way?
请回答吧